SBM Offshore believes the oceans will provide the world with safe, sustainable and affordable energy for generations to come. We share our experience to make it happen.
To be able to achieve this vision, the development of SBM Offshore’s strategy is based on the analysis of energy supply and demand, feedback from stakeholders, trends in the market, and the Company’s capabilities to perform in its markets.
SBM Offshore aims to grow and create long-term value for its stakeholders. The Company continues to focus on the offshore floating energy production market and adheres to a defined risk appetite framework as it pursues potential projects in its core businesses and prepares for the energy transition.
SBM Offshore’s strategy has been built on three strategic pillars:
- Optimize core business activities and be the Best in Class to deliver backlog.
- This means ensuring targeted uptime, the highest safety, process safety and quality performance, delivering on time and on budget. These objectives can only be achieved by developing the Company’s talents and relying on people to create value.
- Transform the industry by de-risking deep water developments and unlocking new field developments for our clients.
- SBM Offshore’s roadmap to this transformation is the Fast4Ward® program, which will allow ’Better Performance, Delivered Faster’. The Fast4Ward® principles are: Client First, Standardization, Flawless Execution, Integrated Supply Chain and Enabling Digital Solutions.
- A Digital Transformation program has been established to support the enabling of new ways of working.
- Innovate as a way to maintain SBM Offshore’s technology leadership position and to evolve its product portfolio in line with market needs and expectations, in particular for the energy transition to floating gas and renewable energy solutions.