Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, April 8, 2020
IMPORTANT CHANGE IN PROCEDURE: no shareholders attendance allowed. Electronic voting ONLY – until April 7, 2020 by 12.00 hr CET.
Update March 19, 2020
In light of the COVID-19 (Corona) virus developments and the wish of SBM Offshore to preserve the health and safety of all of our shareholders, employees and other stakeholders the following adjusted procedure shall apply with regard to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of April 8, 2020 (“AGM”):
- The meeting that was scheduled to take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Planeetbaan 2, 2132 HZ Hoofddorp, the Netherlands will not take place.
- The location of the AGM is changed to the SBM Offshore Offices, at Schiphol, the Netherlands. A limited number of Management Board and Supervisory Board members will participate in the meeting, but no visitors or shareholders can attend.
- There will be a live broadcast of the AGM.
- The only way shareholders can exercise their voting rights at the AGM is by giving a proxy and voting instructions via www.abnamro.com/evoting as detailed in our Notice for the AGM (see below).
- We have extended the deadline for submitting such instructions until April 7, 2020 by 12.00 hr CET.
- Shareholders may always submit questions by sending an email to [email protected] . Questions relating to items on the agenda of the AGM submitted until April 6, 2020 COB we will try to answer during the AGM.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but believe that under the current circumstances this procedure is in the best interest of all stakeholders involved.
Please regularly check our website for updates.
The Management Board
|Document||Language||PDF Size (KB)|
|Attachment 1 to the Agenda||English||227|
|Attachment 2 to the Agenda||English||94|
|Power of Attorney||English||50|
|AGM Directions to the meeting||English||257|
You will need Adobe Reader to read these PDF files.
Get Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader